The Corporation recognises that the key to maintaining its competitive edge in the industry is a well-motivated, well-trained and productive workforce drawn from multi-disciplinary professions including Engineering, Geosciences, Social Sciences, Finance and Law among others.
The Corporation is committed to growing its leaders from within.
GNPC therefore provides opportunities for individuals to develop the requisite competencies through a series of programmes, which include but not limited to:
- Participation in various technical and professional training programmes
- Continuing education and skill development activities organised by Professional and Technical Associations
- On-the-job peer group interactive programmes
- On-the-job manager led coaching activities
- Participation in oil industry counterpart attachment programs both locally and overseas
The career management programme in the Corporation reviews and integrates individual career interest and corporate needs in order to achieve the primary objectives of the Corporation whilst offering the employee the opportunity for advancement.
The Corporation has renewed previous collaborative effort with University faculties to develop appropriate curriculum and create capacity to provide a local pool of future geoscientists required to fulfill national development aspirations.
CV's may be forwarded on to the Human Resource Manager.